Jolly Phonics training programme will deliver an integrated approach to teaching English to children through a proven, evidence-based methodology, which acts as a thorough foundation for reading and writing the English language.
Letter Sound Order
The sounds are taught in a specific order (not alphabetically). This enables children to begin building words as early as possible.
The five skills taught in Jolly Phonics
- All courses are approved by the Department of Education and Skills as CPD Certification is provided to each participant on successful completion of a course
- Courses are designed with the input of leading experts in their chosen subject area
- All of our courses are approved by relevant authorities
- Shop Header
- We have customized our learning platform to make your learning experience with us as efficient and enjoyable as possible
- All courses are embellished with useful guides, tips, practical advice, templates and other relevant materials.
- We provide facilitator support and technical support at all times We use the very latest technologies and all information is stored on secure servers
- We provide training courses to teachers in over 100 countries
- Critically assess the different methods used to teach literacy over the years
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the Jolly Phonics program
- Understand how Jolly Phonics is taught in the classroom
- Learn how to recognize and help a struggling child
- Examine the findings of recent research studies carried out in field of the literacy